Complaint Review: GGW / MRA Video

• Submitted: Wed, September 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 11, 2002

• Reported By:Warren Mi
GGW / MRA Video
P.O.Box 150 Hollywood, California U.S.A.

GGW / MRA Video ripoff Hollywood California

Like the other reports, I bought 1 CD and was charged appropriately. The following month received another CD and my credit card was charged. This month received a 3rd. I have disputed the charge with my CC company but they are not being too helpful.

I ordered off their web site and I do not see any "fine print" where I agreed to join their club. At the very least, they have it burried somewhere so that they can slip it by. I would not have ordered if I'd known this was their terms.

Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2002 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-MRA-Video/Hollywood-California-90078/GGW-MRA-Video-ripoff-Hollywood-California-29710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW / MRA Video