- Report: #12500
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: G.G.W./ M.R.A. Video
G.G.W./ M.R.A. VideoMultiple P.O. Boxes Hollywood, California U.S.A.
GGW Video: (a.k.a. MRA Video) you can stop them from ripping you off
Here's what I was forced to do. 1. Cancel your credit card account and re open under new #. Sorry, nothing short of this will stop the videos.
2. Get with your bank that issued the card. Show copies of this report and the many, many others in this site to accounting/ fraud depts. This provides some evidence for your case.
3. Call your state Attorney General's office and file a complaint. Tell them you would like them to consider class action status for your complaint. Be nice to A.G. people. They have the potiential to help you out tremendously.
4. Call Visa/Mastercard Corporate offices in San Francisco. Tell them you dont appreciate them working in collusion with criminals. Ask to file a complaint/ fraud report.
5. Post your story / warning on the net. Warn everyone.
Note this company is a multi conglomerate that that works via P.O. Boxes in Hollywood. They also sell Playboy merchandise/ subs.
Dont bother contacting MRA, they will either mock you, laugh at you, or offer to sell you more merchandise. They do not think you can stop them, but you can. Pick up a pen and telephone today. Good luck to you.
Click here to see all the other victims of Girls gone wild GGW / MRA Video
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-MRA-Video/Hollywood-California/GGW-Video-aka-MRA-Video-you-can-stop-them-from-ripping-you-off-12500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.