Complaint Review: GGW / MRA Video

GGW / MRA Video
Nationwide U.S.A.

GGW / MRA Video ripoff Stop sending me movies

*0:

It looks like I'm not the only one that is a victim of this crazy rip-off scheme. Just like everyone else I order the 2 videos for $9.99, and now I get a new ggw video every month for only $23.95. Of course they provide no information with the videos on how they can be contacted to cancel them.

Luckily I found this site, and saw that I wasn't the only one to sucked into this scam. Anyway, I called the phone number (323)965-8710, that I found on this site and was able to cancel, but only after I turned down Omar's offer of the cancellation package. The nice people at GGW / MRA Video were good enough to offer me the next 3 unscheduled shipments for the price of one.

I did not even try to go through the return and credit procedures, because I just want to cut ties with this rip-off company.

Good Luck to anyone else that is in the same boat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-MRA-Video/nationwide/GGW-MRA-Video-ripoff-Stop-sending-me-movies-7482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW / MRA Video