Complaint Review: GGW Video

• Submitted: Mon, December 16, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 18, 2002

• Reported By:Hollywood California
GGW Video
P.O. Box 150 Hollywood, California U.S.A.

GGW Girls Gone Wild Video dishonest fraudulent ripoff billing Hollywood California

*Consumer Suggestion: Please tape the commercial

*Consumer Suggestion: Please tape the commercial

If you got ripped-off by GGW Video, File a complaint to the Attorney General, State of California, Department of Justice and make a difference:

Kris
Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2002 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Video/Hollywood-California-90078/GGW-Girls-Gone-Wild-Video-dishonest-fraudulent-ripoff-billing-Hollywood-CaliforniaFOX-6-i-38422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW Video

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Please tape the commercial

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Hey Kris from Hollywood:

IF everyone read my rebuttals you would all understand. This topic isn't going away and its going to continue next year.

The reason everyone gets charged every time is they have monthly preview and thats the catch on how they get their money. They'll keep doing it because thats how they make they're money. I asked for a faxed copy from a supervisor on a cancellation notice and they can't but so far I haven't seen it posted in my charges.

Everyone can argue with them but they're going to say its our fault because we can't read or listen to the commercial. As in a previous posting with a couple of others send a money order.

I hope everyone reads this post.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Please tape the commercial

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Hey Kris from Hollywood:

I hope everyone reads this post.