Complaint Review: GGW Video

GGW Video
Nationwide U.S.A.

GGW Video, Girls Gone Wild Ripoffs, the Stealing video company of thieves

*Consumer Suggestion: Phone Number to Cancel

I continue to be charged for an item I authorized once! GGW Video continues to charge my credit card now many times and I will only be able to dispute with my bank 60 days back and much paper work to fill out. Even if I close my accout, they say the charges that come through will be valid for a year with no way to stop them. They tell me to contact GGW Video and they will not answer the phone @ 323-965-8710. I have been on hold up to an hour waiting to speak to someone over there and no answer but I'll still get the phone bill for an hour. I'm pissed. This is stealing. I want find these thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Video/nationwide/GGW-Video-Girls-Gone-Wild-Ripoffs-the-Stealing-video-company-of-thievesFOX-6-investigati-14378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW Video

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

This is Steve. I have sent rebuttals in the past. By now everyone knows what they're doing.

I recently received a phone calls from these guys and don't know if they we're selling something to me. They asked for a Dave. There is no Dave here. Then they asked for me and my sister told them to put me on the do not call list.

The lady said no she doesn't have to. In PA the law says you have to. I reported this problem in and hopefully get an answer. Its rediculous.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Phone Number to Cancel

AUTHOR: Laqueta - (U.S.A.)

I totally understand what you are going through, I ordered one video one month and they charged my credit card the next month without my authorization.. Here is the phone number to cancel all. 800-689-3666. Hope this helps some. Let me know how it goes.