Complaint Review: GGW Videos

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2002

• Reported By:Suisun Ca
GGW Videos
P.O Box 9231 Sylmar, Ca. U.S.A.

GGW Video Ripoff didn't order 2 videos a month auto deduct from my account

*0: GGW Video follow up

Yes I am another sucker!! I found this site and all the complaints about GGW Videos after the fact. I ordered a special GGW Videos (girlsgonewild) for $9.99 plus shipping and handling with a $15.80 total.

I recieved the videos ok and saw I was charged on my bank statement. Low and behold the next month I was charged $26.62. Like I said I had read this site after the fact so I knew what the charge was for. Another month and two more videos which I didnt order.

I called GGW Videos and was informed that there is a disclaimer on the T.V. ad as well as the online site saying that I agreed to being sent two videos every month. I dont recall seeing this disclaimer of course but as far as small print goes thats entirely possible.

Thats how they do it by either hiding it or disquising it some way so you wont notice it, if in fact there is a disclaimer. They informed me that the videos were on the way and that they had a 30 day refund and I could send them back for a refund. I went ahead and called my credit card company and disputed the charge.

They informed me they will get my money back for me. I had an option of closing out my bank card or see what happens next month. Closing my card out was the only way to guarentee that I wouldnt be charged again by GGW Videos. Live and learn they say.

Milt
Suisun California

Click here to see all the other victims of Girls gone wild GGW / MRA Video

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Videos/Sylmar-Ca-91392/GGW-Video-Ripoff-didnt-order-2-videos-a-month-auto-deduct-from-my-account-14796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW Videos

#1 0

GGW Video follow up

AUTHOR: - ()

Rip OFf Update. I went back to the girlsgonewild web site and there is a notice at the bottom of the "home" page. However, You have to go to their home page and not the page I ordered the videos on. It says something to fact that this is a monthly preview and there is a 30-day money back gaurentee and it is clear at the bottom of the "home" page. So it depends on which page you order videos from. The home page link is on the left side of the page I ordered from.