Complaint Review: GGW

• Reported By:denton co. Texas
GGW
Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW GIRLS GONE WILD dirty SOB ripoff cheats Sylmar California

GIRLS GONE WILD they did me the same way as every customer "RIP OFF" cheated employees and screwed the customers even more dirty SOB's Sylmar California .....

SAME AS YOU. I ORDERED AND THEY KEEP COMING,AND THEY KEEP CHARGING.I AM WORKING CLASS(working hard,low pay)i can't afford this kind of stuff. I TOLD THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY. they said i couldn't do anything about it. i told them to cancell my credit card.

i had to talk to 6 people.I stuck to my guns. CANCEL! CANCEL! CANCEL! they did something about stopping it.i did not get anything done,except stopped. no refunds,no apologys,and no credit. anyway my credit card company finally took care of me.

by the way, my credit limit is only $800.00 so don't think it is a big acount. like i said, i work very hard, for very little.

Mr. Jimbo
denton co., Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2003 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/GGW-GIRLS-GONE-WILD-dirty-SOB-ripoff-cheats-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-61227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW