Complaint Review: GGW/M.R.A. VIDEO GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO

• Submitted: Mon, July 15, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, July 17, 2002

• Reported By:LAKE CITY SC
GGW/M.R.A. VIDEO GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO
P.O. BOX 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW, M.R.A. VIDEO, GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO RIPOFF WON'T REMOVE MY NAME FROM MAILING LIST CONSTANTLY SENDING ME VIDEOS I DONT WANT & BILLING ME FOR THEM Sylmar California

*Consumer Suggestion: File a Complaint

I first saw the girls gone wild video preview on t.v. and was interested in seeing what one girls gone wild video had to offer. With the trust in the company I gave them my credit card number and understood that one video was being billed to my account. When i recived another video a month later I found that it had also had been billed to my account which I did not request!

I was angry. I tried calling the same number I called to order the video but was told that they would and could not cancel my socalled account. Sense I have recived four more videos that have been billed to my account that i have not asked for. Please stop these people and there company from making more dishonist money.

Chris
lake city, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2002 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGWMRA-VIDEO-GIRLS-GONE-WILD-VIDEO/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/GGW-MRA-VIDEO-GIRLS-GONE-WILD-VIDEO-RIPOFF-WONT-REMOVE-MY-NAME-FROM-MAILING-LIST-CON-24639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW/M.R.A. VIDEO GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a Complaint

AUTHOR: Steven - ()

Chris--

File a complaint with the California State Attorney General's office. Go to this link:
mailform.htm
and fill out the complaint form.

It took several weeks, but I got a response from the Attorney General's office, then one from Girls Gone Wild promising to refund my money if I sent back the unwanted video. I decided to keep it so I don't know if they can be trusted to make the refund (highly doubtful!), but if they don't you can file a follow-up complaint. Just make sure you send your videos back by certified mail with return receipt requested so you'll have proof they got there.

But the important thing is for more of us to file complaints. This company doesn't like the heat from the Attorney General, but the A.G. won't investigate this obviously fraudulent business until more of us complain.