Complaint Review: GGW/M.R.A. VIDEO

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2002

• Reported By:Milwaukee WI
GGW/M.R.A. VIDEO
P.O. Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

MRA Video Girls Gone Wild VIDEO ripoff Sylmar California

I called a 800 number to order a girls gone wild video for about $10. Now every month I get charged for a video which I now just take directly to the post office a refuse to accept. However, my account never get credited for the return merchandise.

I think it's very unfair that I can't call and cancel these videoes when that is how I ordered them. I can't even email a cancelation notice because they automatically send a message back and say I can't cancel it that way.

This company has actually caused me more money than the $10 or so because since I haven't budgeted these expenses into my budget when I don't have the money in the bank I get charged an additional $30 by my bank to cover this charged.

E
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Girls gone wild GGW / MRA Video

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2002 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGWMRA-VIDEO/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/MRA-Video-Girls-Gone-Wild-VIDEO-ripoff-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-24426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW/M.R.A. VIDEO