• Report: #19317

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2002

• Reported By:Clifton Park NY
GGW/M.R.A. Video
P.O.Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW/M.R.A. Video MRA Girls Gone Wild RECURRING UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES Sylmar California

February 2002, I ordered 3 videos from a toll free number advertised on TV. I received 3 videos and the charge to my card, but no receipt, and no documents whatsoever. In march 2002, I receieved unauthorized charges to the same account, by the same creditor. I found this website and grew concerned, there are 134 separate complaints about recurring, unauthorized charges made by MRA video.
I called 1-323-965-8710 and spoke with an MRA Video customer service rep (Theresa.) I asked about charges. I was told that I had signed up for a "membership" when I ordered my first videos. I asked her to cancel the membership, and I was told that I would receive one more video because it was already on the way. I agreed. I received the video and the charges. In april 2002, I received ANOTHER video, and more unauthorized charges, to the same account, from the same creditor. On April 22nd, I called my bank, filed a complaint, requested that the charges be reversed, canceled my current debit card, and paid a fee, all so I could wait 2-3 weeks for a new card to come out to me. Theres no guarantee that the charges will be reversed.

Jesse
Clifton Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2002 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGWMRA-Video/Sylmar-California-91392/GGWMRA-Video-MRA-Girls-Gone-Wild-RECURRING-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-19317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW/M.R.A. Video