Complaint Review: GGW/MRA Video

• Submitted: Tue, November 19, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 19, 2002

• Reported By:Portland ME
GGW/MRA Video
P.O. Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW, MRA Video Rip-off Complete Robbery! Sylmar California

*0: Sneaky Bastards!!

Let's see where to start..... This company got me to order 2 Videos for 9.99. Real easy on the Phone, They say NOTHING about any further Videos. Come to find out Videos start showing up at the door. I tried to cancel my "membership" by Phone... No answer, By email.... The address is Bogus.

I did stop receiving Videos but I am still getting billed. 2 Years Later. I have cancelled my Credit Card AND Bank Account. I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau of California. I urge you to call, Email, write, do what ever it takes to SUE THE HELL OUT OF THIS COMPANY!!!! It is the most blatant display of ROBBERY I have ever seen!!! How they can get away with this is beyond me. SHUT THEM DOWN AND MAKE THEM PAY!!!!

Brendan
South Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2002 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGWMRA-Video/Sylmar-California/GGW-MRA-Video-Rip-off-Complete-Robbery-Sylmar-California-35658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW/MRA Video

#1 0

Sneaky Bastards!!

AUTHOR: - ()

Well, well, well, after diving into my Accounts I find that they not only have not been sending me any videos and charging me for it, They were jumping into my bank account every 3 months or so and TAKING $25!!!! SO IF YOU THINK YOU'VE GOTTEN RID OF THESE A-HOLES, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS EVERY MONTH FOR A WHILE.

This is so wrong, they tried to make me think I had gotten my "subscription" canceled, and continued to take money from me every Third month. SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

All I can say is "MONEY ORDERS ARE THE ONLY to shop online and TV" I will never fall for this again.

I will check this website anytime I order anything ever again. I wish this site would put an AD on TV late at night WARNING PEOPLE OF GGW/MRA Video, and others. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!