Complaint Review: GGW/N.R.A. Video

• Submitted: Tue, July 30, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 30, 2002

• Reported By:louisburg ks
GGW/N.R.A. Video
P.O Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW M.R.A. Video Ripoff Sylmar California

I have orded 4 Video's for 24.98 , I have only received 3. When I orded these video's I made it very clear that I did not want to receive anymore video's other than what I ordered . Since then I have received 1 video each month. I have tried to contact the company to cancel the orders but all I get is a run around with the voice mail option's and can never get anywhere to talk with or e-mail to solve my account I didn't want in the first place...

David
Louisburg, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2002 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGWNRA-Video/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/GGW-MRA-Video-Ripoff-Sylmar-California-25740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW/N.R.A. Video