Complaint Review: GHS Debt Solutions

• Updated: Fri, August 27, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Chandler Arizona USA
GHS Debt Solutions
4733 W Atlantic Avenue # 7 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

GHS Debt Solutions Global Client Services BEWARE!!! SCAM ARTISTS WILL TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!! Delray Beach, Florida

GHS Debt Solutions took over $ 897 from my checking account every month for 15 months a total of $ 13,455.00 plus fees, everytime I called customer service they could never find my account , gave me the run around, and would tell me I needed more money in my account in order to negotiate with any of my accounts.  I had (7) accounts total in which one was only at $ 3,000.00 I asked every month why they haven't contacted any of my accounts because I keep receiving collection calls and why haven't they settled at least my lowest account to close it out.  Their excuse was they wanted to take care of my largest card first.  Long story short I was sued by (2) of the credit card companies (1 was the largest they were going to negotiate with) and now my paycheck is getting garnished 20% every check and not to mention I ended up owing an additional $ 6,130.52 in attorney fees and court fees.  When I confronted GHS what happened they refused to give me my money back and stopped returning my calls I have placed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General, FTC, TASC in regards to their business practices.  Please beware and do more research on a debt relief firm before doing business with them I wish I would have seen all the bad reports on GHS before I signed a deal with the DEVIL!!!  GHS has people that work for them that soley go online & rebute complaints and act as if they are a straight & narrow firm doing business DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY THEY ARE THERE TO RIP YOU OFF!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2010 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GHS-Debt-Solutions/Delray-Beach-Florida-33445/GHS-Debt-Solutions-Global-Client-Services-BEWARE-SCAM-ARTISTS-WILL-TAKE-ALL-YOUR-MONEY-635022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GHS Debt Solutions