Complaint Review: GIANT $

• Submitted: Mon, November 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Mustang Sally — Houston Texas
14485 Bellaire Blvd Houston, Texas USA

GIANT $ New Cashier rushed me out og the line without giving me my change back then denied it and store did not repond Houston Texas

I visited Giant $ on October 29, 2013 to purchase 2 candles and the checkout line was long.  It was clear that this was either a new cashier or a fill in for the regular cashier; she was rushing through transactions and looking up at the line throughout each transaction.  When she finally got to me; she rang me out for a total of $2.36 and I gave her $5.36 but she rushed me out and started ringing the next person in line without giving me my change.  When I realized that she did not give me my change I called the store at 8:58PM but they did not answer.

Thereafter, I called the next morning and asked for Florina, the name on my receipt.  I explained what happen and Florina told me that this girl was filling in for her because she was on break.  Florina then said that she would have to wait until the Manager came in to count the register from previous nights transactions and she would call me after he finished.  I gave her the receipt number and said that the register should be $3.00 over. Florina never called back so I called her again the next day and still no resolution since she says the Manager never came in due to problems at another store location but assured me that she would call me when they counted the register. It's not the amount of money that they kept, it's the principle of conducting business the right way and GIANT $ does not conduct business in a professional, friendly or courteous manner.  The employees are rude not to  mention liars and cheats.  They can keep the $3.00 but they have lost a customer and if others shoppers have half a brain they will Stop Shopping at Giant $ since every purchase helps keep them open and pay the salaries of the rude employees.

This store is nothing more than a Giant Junk Store, not a commodity since their is a Dollar Store on every other corner and the other stores will probably treat you better.

Don't Shop at this Store, the people are rude and have no integrity!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GIANT-/Houston-Texas-77083/GIANT-New-Cashier-rushed-me-out-og-the-line-without-giving-me-my-change-back-then-denie-1096932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GIANT $