Complaint Review: GIANT Tools

• Reported By: Mr. Integrity — Mosinee Wisconsin
GIANT Tools
1221 N. Decatur Blvd., Suite 1A Las Vegas, Nevada USA

GIANT Tools Misrepresentation of product and circumstances Las Vegas Nevada

Looks like this company that's been ripping people off in Canada has come to the US.  I live in the central part of Wisconsin and was at a local tractor dealer looking at inventory.  This individual drove up in his company logo'd pick-up and told me a story as reported in other ripoff reports.  He was in town for a trade show that had just completed and had a load of equipment that his owner didn't want him to bring back so he was looking to sell it to someone very cheap.

From other reports I understand these drivers carry a standard load.  This is what he had in his pick-up:

7250 Silent Diesel Powerplant

50 ton air/hydraulic shop press

Inverter plasma cutter

Portable air compressor

He took my credit card information, unloaded the stuff and is gone in the wind.  Once I read the ripoff reports, I called my credit card company and disputed the charge.  We'll see if I get my money back or not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GIANT-Tools/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/GIANT-Tools-Misrepresentation-of-product-and-circumstances-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1057562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GIANT Tools