Complaint Review: GIAVONIE SKINCARE

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
GIAVONIE SKINCARE
2520 N.MCMULLEN BOOTH RD. Clearwater, Florida United States of America

GIAVONIE SKINCARE sent a defective product.Pump bottle does not work and no answer at phone # provided.This is a skincare product. Clearwater, Florida

*Consumer Comment: It still wouldn't matter

*Consumer Comment: another consumer to product

This is an advertised skincare product.The pump on the bottle does not work so the serum does not dispense. Have tried calling several times and it puts you on hold then says goodbye. Have tried support@ giavonie.com and is not a valid page

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GIAVONIE-SKINCARE/Clearwater-Florida-33761/GIAVONIE-SKINCARE-sent-a-defective-productPump-bottle-does-not-work-and-no-answer-at-pho-993238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GIAVONIE SKINCARE

It still wouldn't matter

AUTHOR: addison - ()

I received directions for a proper return, and followed it perfectly, with their acknowledgement of such.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 2:38 PM
To our valued customer,

Our warehouse shows we did receive one package from you including our products.
We thank you for correctly returning them and we are now processing a refund for
your account, if you were charged. Depending on your bank's schedule, this could
take up to one billing cycle. Thank you for your patience and for being a
Giavonie customer.

Have a great day.

Warmly,
Giavonie Member Services
1-800-511-6609

That was november 2012, and it's now march 2013, and several, SEVERAL attempts to get my refund later. Even again today "the check is in the mail".   I wish you luck on getting treated fairly or properly, professionalism is obviously not a concern to them.  They like to keep the returned product AND your money

another consumer to product

AUTHOR: CJ - (United States of America)

I saw an ad that said try our product and get a free sample. This was online and I put my data in so they could mail me my free sample to try.  Then it asked if I also wanted to try some eye cream and I said well if their offering me to try that, okay.

I didn't check my bank account until recently and I noticed that they helped themselves to two $89.90 debits to my checking account.  12/21/12 and also 1/7/13.  I couldn't believe it.

I callled the number and they told me they were entitled to this money because they sent me product.  I said what happened to the FREE sample.  This was suppose to be a FREE sample.  He said there was something in their website that said they could take money from my accout and I said I don't recall seeing this and I never ordered anything.  This is a surprise to me.

The ad said FREE sample and never ordered any product other than the FREE sample.  These people are crooks and they are dishonest.  I want all my money back.

I asked the man if I could open their FREE sample and mix it with dirt and send it back.  I was and am so upset with them that I don't want to try it.

He emailed me with detailed instructions and in the instruction in how to send it back it says they may not receive the product and if they don't receive it I cannot have a refund and it is my responsibility to make sure they recieve it and I have to prove they received the product.  I haven't done this yet but I can already see the writing on the wall.  I wonder if the address is even real.  Don't trust these people.

continuous