Complaint Review: GIBSON TRUST INC.

• Submitted: Fri, November 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 22, 2002

• Reported By:GARDEN GROVE CA
  • Phone: 800-700-6812
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

GIBSON TRUST INC. ripoff dirty SOB's evil dirt bags dirty ripoff liars Pompano Beach Nationwide

I called Gibson Trust (trash) last July 02 to consolidate my credit. They said their happy and glad to help me(liar). I talked to a lady name STACY MATHIS which she was really nice on the phone. She said i need to make my first payment of July 02 for the amount of $700 . In 26 months i"ll be debt free. (SOUNDS REALLY GOOD ISN'T?) So i keep paying every month , on time. And then i start getting calls from my creditor demanding for payment. I called GIBSON s**t INC. and asked what's going on why my creditor calling demanding for payment .

They said nothing to worry we will call them and take care of it. So i thought everything 's gonna be okay.Few days later i received an statements from GIBSON s**t saying they already makes payments.So i called my creditor to asked them if they allready received payment they said not even a penny.

So i called GIBSON s**t again nothing but answering machine.Called everyday never return my call.Their machine just keep looping and never pick up the phone. I called BBB in Florida they told me that lately theirs a lot of complained about them. So i figure it out that i got SCUM.Lost my $2400 whey behind on all my credit. PLS. LETS GET THIS BAD PEOPLE SO WE CAN GET OUR MONEY BACK..................

Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2002 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GIBSON-TRUST-INC/POMPANO-BEACH-Florida-33064/GIBSON-TRUST-INC-ripoff-dirty-SOBs-evil-dirt-bags-dirty-ripoff-liars-Pompano-Beach-Natio-35973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GIBSON TRUST INC.