Complaint Review: GIBSON TRUST, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2002

• Reported By:manhattan ks
GIBSON TRUST, INC.
4081 N. Federal Highway, Suite110A Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust is a Ripoff Pompano Beach Florida

I started an account with Gibson Trust back in December of 2001. From the very beginning, they did NOT make it clear in words or writing that my first payment would be held in house. I only found it out after I had been called several times by my creditors saying that they hadn't recieved my payments. When I called to inquire about this, I would always get put on hold, or I would be told that the person I needed to talk to was not available. I would leave my name and number, and NO ONE would call back. It has been two months now, and I am already in default from one of my creditors. When I call my creditors to ask what was going on, they would tell me that they had not recieved any type of proposals. From their own mouth, they told me that they sent proposals with the wrong dollar amounts to the wrong companies. I have gone from being in debt but paying on time, to be over $1,000.00 past due(monthly payments, late charges)on all my bills that are included in the plan. Four of the five creditors that I have in the account have just now recieved proposals, and the fifth company is telling me that they are going to pursue for their money with an outside agency. My credit rating wasn't good to start with, but it is down right terrible. When I tell them that I want to cancel my account with them, they tell me that I can't get my initial payment back. I have even tried to call and email the owner, Patrick O'Toole, and still have not recieved any word from them. Something has to be done about these people. They are eventually going to force people to file banktruptcy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GIBSON-TRUST-INC/Pompano-Beach-Florida/Gibson-Trust-is-a-Ripoff-Pompano-Beach-Florida-12616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GIBSON TRUST, INC.