Complaint Review: GIBSON TRUST

• Submitted: Thu, January 16, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 16, 2003

• Reported By:WHITTIER California
GIBSON TRUST
WWW.GIBSONTRUST.ORG POMPANO BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust ripoff scam artists Pompano Beach Florida

GIBSON TRUST...RIP OFF ARTISTS RIP OFF ARTISTS ripoff business from hell POMPANO BEACH Florida .....

I worked with Paul from Gibson Trust and he was always very helpful. The only problem that I had was that I had to hound them every single month, although they did get my payments there, after several calls a month. Luckily, I had the money to pay additional money to my creditors so I could quit the program after one year. When I called to ask for my $226, once my bills were paid in full, I could not get through.

I did question the fact that all calls went through to the operator and you could never get to the customer service department. FOR YOUR BENEFIT... call all of your creditors and tell them that you are off of the counseling program, it will definately look better on your credit report! Anyway, if there is a lawsuit I would love to be a part of it. I think everyone that had to deal with gibson trust deserves something!!!Thanks!!!

Elizabeth
WHITTIER, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2003 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GIBSON-TRUST/POMPANO-BEACH-Florida/Gibson-Trust-ripoff-scam-artists-Pompano-Beach-Florida-41767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GIBSON TRUST