Complaint Review: GIFTS FORTE . COM

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Angry Bride!! — New York United States of America
GIFTS FORTE . COM

GIFTS FORTE . COM BEWARE!! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! Internet

On July 25th, 2012 I placed an order for my wedding favors and paid them $100.  The order confirmation said that it would take 7-10 business days to receive my order.  After the 10 days came and went I tried numerous times to contact the company and the 800 number does not work, it will not let you leave a message and there is no cusotmer serivce answering calls whatsoever.  I also sent several email requests and still got no response.

I did not realize I was being scammed until I told this to my sister who did a google search on this website and found a post on Ripoff Report from another bride who also went through the same thing.  She did not get her money back and will try my hardest to contest this with my bank.

I am furious and will be reporting this to the department of consumer affiaris and the state Attorney General's office this site needs to be taken down! I don't want anyone else to be a victim of this as I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GIFTS-FORTE-COM/internet/GIFTS-FORTE-COM-BEWARE-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-SCAM-Internet-927698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GIFTS FORTE . COM