Complaint Review: GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO/GGW VIDEO

• Submitted: Tue, January 21, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 21, 2003

• Reported By:SPOKANE Washington
GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO/GGW VIDEO
CALIFORNIA HOLLYWOOD, California U.S.A.

GGW Girls Gone Wild video ripoff scam Hollywood California

GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO/GGW VIDEO ggw video, sent unwanted video's that were never ordered and billed to my visa. HOLLYWOOD California .....

I ordered two movies that I had seen on T.V. for a friends birthday. I gave them my credit card # over the phone. The month after receiving the movies I received another movie in the mail. I refused it and after getting my credit card bill, I saw that they billed me for it.
I called GGW and talked to a Tiffany in customer service who said that I was signed up for getting a different movie every month. I told her that I told them on the original order not to send any more movies. She said that they would credit my credit card and not send anymore movies to me.

The following week I received another movie in the mail, and my credit card was billed again. I have had extreme problems getting a hold of anyone there that can help with my problem. They tell me they won't refund my credit card until they receive there movies back, but it's been over two months. I didn't order the movies, so they shouldn't be charging my card without my permission.

Jim
SPOKANE, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2003 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GIRLS-GONE-WILD-VIDEOGGW-VIDEO/HOLLYWOOD-California/GGW-Girls-Gone-Wild-video-ripoff-scam-Hollywood-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-Joh-42360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO/GGW VIDEO