Complaint Review: G&J Cleaners

• Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: m305 — Miami Florida United States of America
G&J Cleaners
20275 Old Cutler Road #202 Cutler Bay, Florida United States of America

This dry cleaners (G&J Cleaners) has signs posted outside there establishment with an offer to dry clean dress shirts for 99 cents each. However......Buyer Beware.  The offer is only for pressing your shirts and not dry cleaning! The owner will not tell you this and will lie to get your business  (I repeated that I needed try cleaning a few times).

He will also inform you that total amount has to be paid upfront in order to receive the promotional price.  This all came to light when a few days later when I was getting dressed for a meeting and I noticed that many of my shirts still had stains around the collar and where not even pressed properly.

So I decided to take them back presuming that he would make it right.  Instead, he told me that the price I paid  was not for dry cleaning and that they charge $5.99 per shirt !  Here comes the shocker.....I asked why he did not tell me this prior to taking my business and his response was: "If I had told you the actual price for dry cleaning you would of left."

I could not believe he told me that in additional to his false advertising.

So in the end, I ended up paying over $40 for shirts that were not dry cleaned or even pressed properly. However, I'm a strong believer in karma, and you can only screw over so many customers before it comes back and bites you in the a#%.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GJ-Cleaners/Cutler-Bay-Florida-33189/GJ-Cleaners-DISHONEST-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-FALSE-ADVERTISING-Cutler-Bay-Florida-844056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G&J Cleaners