Complaint Review: GL

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: GL — highland California United States of America
GL
Irvine, California United States of America

GL They give me this web format as my website which not only did not brought me any business, they took money out of my account every month and they make changes on that website anytime they wanted witho Irvine, California

Egumble give me a web format as my website and charged my account so much money every month and they never monitored my account as they promised. They changed my web format without my consent and it has been a waist of money from my business, and i am a small company and i think this kind of business that rip people off their money should be stopped. I call in and I get run around and they never fixed it. If log in on google and bring my business name it shows unasingned web page, whatever that means. Overall it sucked. Not only they took money they did not do what they promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GL/Irvine-California-/GL-They-give-me-this-web-format-as-my-website-which-not-only-did-not-brought-me-any-busi-979833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GL