Complaint Review: GLAMOUR MAGAZINE

• Reported By:Tustin California
GLAMOUR MAGAZINE
GLAMOUR.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, BAD DEAL Nationwide Nationwide

I live in L.A., and I read the LA Times, from time to time. I used to subscribe to Glamour before I moved, and never bothered to subscribe again, until I got an offer to get the L.A. times on the weekend, and a full year of Glamour for $20.00. I paid for it in May, and the check went through, and I have a copy of it. I didn't get the my first magazine until the middle of August, and I never recieved a newspaper. When I emailed them, it took them three days to email me back with a customer service number, and when I called, the rep seemed to be so annoyed that I had the nerve to complain about not getting a newspaper, since $20 is still a good deal for the 12 issue subscription! She said she would contact Times to make sure that I would get the magazine. This was a month ago. I tried to be patient, so I wasn't a pest, but since May, i have recieved 1 magazine, and still no newspaper, and customer is not responding to my emails since I lost the number. It's only $20, but it was my $20. It's a good deal, but if it goes sour, you WILL NOT GET ANY HELP getting your money back, or even getting the d*** magazine you paid for!

Patricia
Tustin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2006 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLAMOUR-MAGAZINE/nationwide/GLAMOUR-MAGAZINE-TERRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-BAD-DEAL-Nationwide-Nationwide-210288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLAMOUR MAGAZINE