racial

• Reported By: Elaine — Staten Island New York United States of America
GLAMOUR SHOTS
Staten Island Mall Staten Island, New York United States of America

GLAMOUR SHOTS DISHONEST - RIPOFF Staten Island, New York

My granddaughter and I went to Glamour Shots for what I thought would be a memorable occasion.  It did start out that way, although we waited around for almost 4 hours, we left with smiles, being told our photos would be back in a week to ten days.  More than a month later, I hadn't heard from them and I made numerous calls and they were not in yet.  I finally went back to the store and to my surprise they were sitting on the shelf.  No one ever called me. The girl giggled, as they all did, and apologized that someone should have called and offered me an additional photo on a disk, which she claimed was worth $100.  Everything was disgustingly priced.

Then she opened my folder and lo and behold, all my pictures were not there. I explained that I had wanted these photos as a present for my daughter's anniversary present and I was driving to here home in Maryland that weekend.  I waited so long for them as it was.  I was totally annoyed at this point having prepaid for everything already.  Another whiny, giggly girl came out and offered to have the photo framed and mailed directly to my daughter's home in Maryland, plus give me two additional photos on a disk.  I said I guess I had no choice and took her offer.

Today my daughter called me.  She received the photo - with no frame and I have yet to receive the additional photos on a disk.  I called them, I got another giggly girl who I could barely understand who said she would check into it and call me back.  Well I won't hold my breath, but I will do my best to dissuade anyone from going to Glamour Shots in the Staten Island Mall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLAMOUR-SHOTS/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/GLAMOUR-SHOTS-DISHONEST-RIPOFF-Staten-Island-New-York-927383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLAMOUR SHOTS