Complaint Review: GLASSESUSA.COM

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: AshleyLynn5$231Burchfield — USA
GLASSESUSA.COM
954 Lexington Avenue, Suite 537 New York, NY 10021 Tel Aviv, Select State/Province United States of America

GLASSESUSA.COM GLASSESUSA.COM is located in TEL AVIV and they will not give you a refund even when you return the glasses! Tel Aviv, Other

I normally wouldn't use this website for a legitimate complaint about a COMPANY because this site allows fake reports to be made and, thus, I don't want to be involved in the behavior that is used against companies, but GLASSESUSA.com lies and gets its bad reviews removed off the internet and they pad the google search results with good reviews.  I feel I need to warn people.  Warning people has gotten me burned bad on THIS SITE, but I think people should know this one simple fact.  Glassesusa.com is a company located in TEL AVIV Israel.  When I received my glasses, they were of questionable quality and the envelope said TEL AVIV Israel.  When I complained about the glasses, the site was reluctant to give me a return shipping label.  I finally got a refund but NOT from the company--from my credit card issuer.  If you use this company, be prepared for huge headaches if you want a refund or have problems with the glasses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLASSESUSACOM/Tel-Aviv-Select-StateProvince-/GLASSESUSACOM-GLASSESUSACOM-is-located-in-TEL-AVIV-and-they-will-not-give-you-a-refund-960866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLASSESUSA.COM