retired

Complaint Review: GLC, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:Lakeside California
GLC, Inc.
P.O. Box 1060 Kittredge, Colorado U.S.A.

GLC, Inc. Aka Great Lakes Circulation, Inc. Did not return handling charge for check as promised Kittredge Colorado

Two boys trying to raise funds to study abroad over the summer were selling magazine subscriptions door to door. I said I didn't care for any but they had a hitch. You can order magazines to be sent to our military personnel abroad.

So I took the bait and bought a subscription from each boy. They then told me I had to pay $15 per check I wrote but it would be returned within 2 weeks after the checks "cleared the bank." Two months later, I still do not have the money.

I faxed a request to the company requesting the refund of this "processing fee." Of course, I have not heard from them and found them on your report when I tried to look up their website.

I also seriously doubt that any magazines are being sent to military personnel overseas or anywhere.

I am adding my experience to those you have already received to date.

Wallweg
Lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLC-Inc/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/GLC-Inc-Aka-Great-Lakes-Circulation-Inc-Did-not-return-handling-charge-for-check-as-pr-298584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLC, Inc.