Complaint Review: GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 TN

• Updated: Sat, August 09, 2014

• Reported By: Kayze — freeport Illinois
GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 TN
Internet USA

GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 TN Been taking 29.95 out of my personal checking acct. since Feb when I didnt' want the service. I think TN but I 'm not positive Internet

In Feb of this year I was advised by my atty to take a credit couseling class on line, which I did and I paid for- from what I can understand I then "defaulted" to a credit scam that has been pulling 29.95 monthly out of my checking acct. since.

I called 588-331-9531 to get a refund. The guy on the phone said he could refund only 3 months' and that I'd have to call back on Monday to speak with a mngr because I am asking for the amount taken out since Feb.

This site is a big scam....the guy I spoke with on the phone says' this happens all the time and that I am not the only one.

Mary

Freeport, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLD-MYSCORE-855-3319531-TN/internet/GLD-MYSCORE-855-3319531-TN-Been-taking-2995-out-of-my-personal-checking-acct-since-Feb-1168585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 TN