Complaint Review: GLD MYSCORE

GLD MYSCORE
Internet USA

GLD MYSCORE Credit Report and Monitoring Service Internet

*Consumer Comment: Seems like an issue

I used this service to view information on my credit report after activating the trial offer online. They gave me a trial period of 7 days and I canceled 3 days into the trial period by calling the toll-free number given. The representative gave me a cancelation number and advised since I was still in my trial period I would have no further charges. Approximately 5 days later my credit card was charged $1.

I called the toll-free customer service number, provided my information and was told that my membership was canceled but they did not see any charges. When I asked to speak with a supervisor he also said my membership was canceled and that I hadn't been charged. I tried to explain to him that I had been charged and he became irate and abruptly disconnected the call. I'm afraid this company will keep charging me $1 whenever they want to

and although it may seem like a small amount those dollars add up and can also cause my account to be overdrawn and further compound problems since I don't know when they will submit the charge. If anyone has any suggestions short of canceling my bank account I would greatly appreciate the help. If anyone is thinking of using this "free" service I recommend you just pay one of the three credit reporting agencies a flat fee of $10 to see your report and you will see your actual FICO score.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLD-MYSCORE/internet/GLD-MYSCORE-Credit-Report-and-Monitoring-Service-Internet-1102257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLD MYSCORE

Seems like an issue

AUTHOR: TomTerrible - ()

I worked in customer service a long time, and I think you just might have gotten the wrong person on the phone. They should really have good people on the phone, that's true, but it sound like maybe it was a language problem. Since you have their number and it's posted in your complaint, and I tried calling it and it works, I would call them again and talk to someone else before your shut down all your bank cards over a $1 charge. There's no excuse for customer service like this, but there's also no reason to punish yourself because of it.