Complaint Review: GLD Myscore

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Melissa — moajve California
GLD Myscore
111 Durkee NE #120 internet, Select State/Province USA

GLD Myscore gld myscore fraudulently charged my husbands card 5 different times beginning on 1/21/2014 -2/4/2014 totaling $39.90 and are only willing to refund $9.95 internet Tennessee

GLD myscore located in TN, fraudulently charged my husband's social security benifets card 5 times. On 1/21/2014 they charged $1.00, again on 1/21/2014 they charged again $1.00, on 2/3/2014 they charged $1.00, then again on 2/3/2014 they charged $27.95, and on 2/4/2014 they charged $8.95. I called to complain and inform them the card was used fraudently and cancled the service. The first lady I spoke with told me she was not going to refund any money, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor refunded a total of $9.95 and said he had to put in a request for the rest ($29.95), but most likely I would not get it. He informed me that I have to track down the IP address of who ever used the site and prove it did not come from my home. Please be aware of scams like this!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLD-Myscore/internet-Select-StateProvince/GLD-Myscore-gld-myscore-fraudulently-charged-my-husbands-card-5-different-times-beginning-1121857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLD Myscore