Complaint Review: GLD myscore

GLD myscore
Nationwide USA

GLD myscore Going into my bank account without authorization Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Just call them

*General Comment: "Free Trials"...

A few weeks ago I was online with a not for profit company trying to obtain a loan.  They stated they needed my updated credit scores.  They stayed with me on the line and told me the sites to get the scores from.  They stated these 3 sites will charge $1.00 but the $1.00 will be refunded after they display my credit score.  Everything went well through their directions and yes I was refunded $1.00 from each company as promised.

Today 2 weeks later I was checking my bank account and everyone of these companies went into my checking account and deducted $29.95 from my account on the same day.  I was never contacted or authorized for them to take access to my personal account.  I called the companies today and told them I never authorized this and expected reimbursement from their theif.  '

Each of the companies sales reps gave me the run around and scoresence even had the audicity to say if I agree to continue with them they will only deduct $16.95 from my account next time.

What do I do?  How do I get refunded and how do I get them to stay out of my personal accounts without having to close them?   I cannot afford for them to be accessing my account, and anyways I never authorized for them to do this.  The only authorization was the $1.00 refunded score number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLD-myscore/nationwide/GLD-myscore-Going-into-my-bank-account-without-authorization-Nationwide-1166669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLD myscore

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Just call them

AUTHOR: Pinthestreets - ()

The other guy didn't answer your question, which is how to get your money back. Just call them at 855-331-9531. It's the number on their website. I called and got my money back.

#2 General Comment

"Free Trials"...

AUTHOR: Striderq - ()

Freet trials are anything but free. They offer the product or service for a low price, usually described as shipping & handling. However the catch is that if you don't cancel withing the proper time frame (usually 7 days) you are agreeing to pay full price for theproduct or service.

From the very top of the myscore.com website is the following statement:

Free 7-Day trial when you order your Free Credit Score. Membership is then just $29.95USD per month until you call to cancel.

Since you didn't call to ancel, you did indeed authorize this company to access your account and withdraw the money. If the company you were working with were any good, they would have gotten the credit scores themselves. The biggest reason for this is summed up by the very lasy line of the myscore.com website:

Please note that the score you receive may not be the one your lender uses. Scores shown are for illustrative purposes only.