Complaint Review: GLOBA PHONELINX

• Submitted: Thu, December 26, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 26, 2002

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
GLOBA PHONELINX
1483 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 301 McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

GLOBA PHONELINX, Globalinx Rip-off Fraudulent Billing McLean Virginia

I was charged $54.95 one fine day and this is the ref from my account

# 4814 GLOBAL-PHONELINX 888-798- 703-749-9745,VA 081202 $54.95

I did not know for what it was. I called my bank and they said I have to submit either a complaint either for (Fraudulent or Dispute). I thought let me give a call to the merchant and try to solve it with them.

I spoke to the phonelinx customer service and they promised to return it back. They said it might take a billing cycle or so. I waited for a month then again called them. Some one else picked again and said there was some mistake and they would do it this time. By this time my 2 months was gone. I did not know that the bank will take my complaint only within 60 days from the date of the transaction.

Till today I have not received any refund.

Now i have problems to even reach their customer service. If you try to call the Gloablinx customer service number (1-877-777-3515) "We are experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later".

How can I get my money back ??

Thanks
Naren

Naren
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2002 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBA-PHONELINX/McLean-Virginia-22101/GLOBA-PHONELINX-Globalinx-Rip-off-Fraudulent-Billing-McLean-Virginia-39205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBA PHONELINX