Complaint Review: GLOBAL BENEFITS - SUPERIOR BENEFITS

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2004

• Reported By:Altamonte Florida
GLOBAL BENEFITS - SUPERIOR BENEFITS
10A WALNUT D15 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

GLOBAL BENEFITS/SUPERIOR BENEFITS ripoff! CHAMPLAIN New York *UPDATE GLOBAL Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

I discovered that Superior was a rip off through the BBB and your web site before they withdrew the money out of my checking account. I called numbereous times the 1866-554-0556 number and it just places you on hold. I sent a e-mail request that they stop payment to my bank and to Superior Benifits. Informing that I do not wish to recived the credit card and please cancel. I finally got through and got cuss out and called out of my name all sorts of B---- and everything. I was told that I was stupid and only a fool would fall for this. I would like to know who are these peoples. They need to be stopped.

Nina
Altamonte, Florida

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2004 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-BENEFITS-SUPERIOR-BENEFITS/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/GLOBAL-BENEFITSSUPERIOR-BENEFITS-ripoff-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-UPDATE-GLOBAL-Benefits-worki-78533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL BENEFITS - SUPERIOR BENEFITS