Complaint Review: GLOBAL EQUITY ALLIANCE

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: MADHATTER — Chicago Illinois United States of America
GLOBAL EQUITY ALLIANCE

GLOBAL EQUITY ALLIANCE The SCAM that continues to grow......... Internet, Internet

Global Equity Alliance has to be the biggest scam artist of all time. I paid the initial fee of $995.00 plus $1795.00 for a so-called processing analysis fee. I've been attempting to get my refund back, which was promised to me prior to doing business with this company for well over 3 months. I have heard every story from, I'm sick, I have to get confirmation from my Manager, It's not on the company it's on me, and I don't have it right now. No communication at all just a bunch of run around.

At this point I will be filing a complaint with the Ohio State District Attorney's office. The lies are something from a schoolyard playground, and these guys give some good ones. Once I informed Allen Deville/GEA Associate that I was going to have my attorney look into it, I received calls from him and his so-called manager Michael Mackay/President.

My wife finally was able to talk with Michael Mackay who made accusations that we may have given him false information and/or false documents, and he'll have to peruse the file and see what can be salvaged of my refund if anything. [continued below]....
..... Although nothing is false and the file is so small he could have looked it over while eating a cracker, that call never came. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, do any business with this company of any sorts, look them up the complaints are numerous.

Global Equity Alliance

GEA Associate: Allen Deville...             239.896.7198

Owner: Michael Mackay...             1.877.433.8826       ext.210 Cell:            954.391.5065

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-EQUITY-ALLIANCE/internet/GLOBAL-EQUITY-ALLIANCE-The-SCAM-that-continues-to-grow-Internet-Internet-880594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL EQUITY ALLIANCE