Complaint Review: GLOBAL LIFE INC

BOX 111, 325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd. #7 Galloway, New Jersey USA
  • Phone: 609-748-1700
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

GLOBAL LIFE INC I ordered Hawaiian Haze and hebal oil and it turned out to be similar to alphalpha/hay and the oil was colored water. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!! I sent emails and NO RESPONSE I called the number and you cannot leave a message, how convenient. BUYER BEWARE!!!! Galloway New Jersey

I went online to find a reputable outlet for herbal treatment and found this site which supposedly had authentication but later I found out it is all phony. I lost $200 to this ripoff. The product I received was nothing more then hay or alphalpha and the oil I purchsed with it was colored water. Buyer beware of the herbal.com rip off.

I am now going to go throough the medical route and get some medicinal herbs that are what they are suppose to be.

So buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-LIFE-INC/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/GLOBAL-LIFE-INC-I-ordered-Hawaiian-Haze-and-hebal-oil-and-it-turned-out-to-be-similar-to-1064624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL LIFE INC