Complaint Review: GLOBAL LINK LOTTO SERVICES, INC

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:Prineville Oregon
GLOBAL LINK LOTTO SERVICES, INC
1100 CORNWALL AVE BELLINGHAM, Washington U.S.A.

GLOBAL LINK LOTTO SERVICES, INC sent me a cashier's check and letter stating I had won a lottery and to call immediately BELLINGHAM Washington

I was sent a letter that I had one a lottery of $250,000 and a cashier's check for $4925.00. The letter stated to call before depositing the check so I did.
The lady I spoke with said the check I received was to cover taxes.

I was suspiscious just getting the envelope with a lottery winning check-I do not play any type of lottery! The envelope was stamped from Canada and the company logo on the letter says they are from Bellingham, WA.

These were some big red flags. I did not cash the check or deposit it, instead I searched the internet when I got home and found other people that had been ripped off from the same company across the US.

Please be aware of something that sounds too good to be true-it usually is!

Cori z
Prineville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-LINK-LOTTO-SERVICES-INC/BELLINGHAM-Washington-98225/GLOBAL-LINK-LOTTO-SERVICES-INC-sent-me-a-cashiers-check-and-letter-stating-I-had-won-a-l-381123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL LINK LOTTO SERVICES, INC