Complaint Review: GLOBAL MARKETING SERVICES INC/ ALLEN LUBES CORPORATION

• Submitted: Sun, June 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 15, 2008

• Reported By:Buffalo New York
GLOBAL MARKETING SERVICES INC/ ALLEN LUBES CORPORATION
PO BOX 210 303 Nanticoke Ave. SEAFORD, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 905-923-3715
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

GLOBAL MARKETING SERVICES INC, ALLEN LUBES CORPORATION MYSTERY SHOPPING SCAM STRIKES AGAIN!!! SEAFORD Delaware

Once again these mystery shopping scams are appearing and searching for victims looking for part-time jobs. I received a letter on June 12th from a Global Marketing Services Inc. This letter stated that they were a secret customer employment firm that specializes in assisting companies on how to improve customer services to their clientele. They stated they utilizes a method known as MYSTERY SHOPPING, to achieve this goal.

They sent me a check for $7,200.00 to use to assist me with my assignment and I was to call the office immediately to activate the check. I called the company and was told my check was activated and I could place the check in my bank account and the bank would put a HOLD on it for 7 days since it was an out-of-town check. When I took the check to my bank, they told me the check was bogus and it was good thing that I had the good sense to ask questions. I am glad I found out before really would have been scamed.

Please be careful of these mystery shopping scams. When someone sends you a large check in the mail and you have go through alot of red tape to cash it. YOU KNOW IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!

I have read many other rip-off reports on mystery shopping scams. I am so glad that I did. It saved me from a lot of headache, heartache, and grief.

Darryl
Buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-MARKETING-SERVICES-INC-ALLEN-LUBES-CORPORATION/SEAFORD-Delaware-19973/GLOBAL-MARKETING-SERVICES-INC-ALLEN-LUBES-CORPORATION-MYSTERY-SHOPPING-SCAM-STRIKES-AGAIN-340438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL MARKETING SERVICES INC/ ALLEN LUBES CORPORATION