Complaint Review: GLOBAL PHONELINX/GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS

• Submitted: Sun, February 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, February 02, 2003

• Reported By:BROOKLYN New York
GLOBAL PHONELINX/GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS
Glen Allen, Virginia U.S.A.

GLOBAL PHONELINX/GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ripped off and scammed Glen Allen Virginia

On August 23, 2002 I found a debit charge of $54.90 on my bank statement from a Global Phonelinx. I called the company and they told me that I clicked on a link and entered my checking account number for the service. I told them I would never give such information like that over the web. I said I don't want the services. They told me that they would credit my account and the credit would show up in 2-4 weeks.

Needless to say, it is February, 2003 and it never did. I have been dialing their customer service number 888-798-5200 since September and I never get through. An automated message comes on and sayd "we are experiencing technical difficulties please try your call again later, thank you".

I have checked internet white and yellow pages and have gotten through by calling Virginia (where they are located) and left several messsages regarding my situation with many people and still, no phone calls, no credits. I have also contacted the Better Business Bureau to help me and they have no luck either.

Please Help Me !!

Barbara
BROOKLYN, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2003 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-PHONELINXGLOBAL-COMMUNICATIONS/Glen-Allen-Virginia/GLOBAL-PHONELINXGLOBAL-COMMUNICATIONS-ripped-off-and-scammed-Glen-Allen-Virginia-43826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL PHONELINX/GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS