Complaint Review: GLOBAL REPLICA - Mr. Dan Thomas

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
GLOBAL REPLICA - Mr. Dan Thomas
676A 9th Ave #223 NewYork, New York U.S.A.

GLOBAL REPLICA - Mr Dan Thomas Sent a broken watch and cheated me out of my money Ripoff New York New York

Since January of 2007 I have been trying to get either a working wtach or the refund of my $345.60 from Global Replica. Mr. Dan Thomas refuses to return my phone calls and ignores the dozens of emails that I have sent trying to get a fair resolution to what I consider a rather simple problem.

When I received the watch that I ordered in January, it did not work. When I complained, I was told by Mr. Dan Thomas to return the watch and a new one would be sent.

To this date never happened. I have a copy of the FED EX shipping invoice to prove that I returned the watch and a copy of the canceled check to prove that Mr. Dan Thomas took my money!

I am a disabled veteran on a fixed income and cannot afford to just throw $345 away. This was supposed to be a nice surprise for my wife and has ended as a nightmare!

Come on Mr. Dan Thomas, is business so bad that you have to take adavantage of disabled veterans?

Charles
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-REPLICA-Mr-Dan-Thomas/NewYork-New-York-10036/GLOBAL-REPLICA-Mr-Dan-Thomas-Sent-a-broken-watch-and-cheated-me-out-of-my-money-Ripoff-N-265067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL REPLICA - Mr. Dan Thomas