Complaint Review: GLOBAL SUN POOLS - BLUE WORLD POOLS

• Submitted: Tue, May 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, September 15, 2007

• Reported By:ETOWAH Tennessee
GLOBAL SUN POOLS - BLUE WORLD POOLS
2533 CARSON ST SUITE 4925 CARSON CITY, Nevada U.S.A.

GLOBAL SUN POOLS - BLUE WORLD POOLS CONTRACT DELISIONS CARSON CITY Nevada
*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

*Consumer Comment: I am finghting

I RECENTLY WROTE THAT I WAS HAPPY WITH MY POOL. THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE STARTING UP MY POOL FOR THE SUMMER. THE IONIZER WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

WHEN I CALLED ABOUT THE PROBLEM I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO REPLACE THE ELECTRODE CHAMBER AT MY EXPENSE OF $169.00 PLUS SHIPPING. THE CONTRACT ALSO INCLUDES A LIFETIME COVERAGE. COVERAGE OF WHAT? HE SAID I SHOULD HAVE READ MY CONTRACT AND THAT I HAD 3 DAYS TO CANCEL.

ACCORDING TO THEIR CONTRACT TO CANCEL YOU MUST PAY A 30% CACELLATION FEE OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. THATS ABOUT ?2000.00. IF I HAD TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS I WOULD NOT NEED THEM.

THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS SINCE I DID NOT GET A CONTRACT UNTIL THE INSTALLER SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE AND INSTALLED THE POOL. I WAS ALSO TOLD I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MY LAWYER TO GO OVER THE CONTRACT.

THINK ABOUT THIS, WHY WOULD I NEED A LAWYER TO PURCHASE A POOL? DO YOU THINK THEY ARE HIDING SOMETHING? WHY DON'T THEY STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT? HOW CAN THEY STILL BE IN BUSINESS?

FOR ALL THE HASSEL, I HOPE THE RIPOFF REPORT HELPS OTHER CONSUMERS AND SOMEONE CAN SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN.

Billie
ETOWAH, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2005 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-SUN-POOLS-BLUE-WORLD-POOLS/CARSON-CITY-Nevada-89706/GLOBAL-SUN-POOLS-BLUE-WORLD-POOLS-CONTRACT-DELISIONS-CARSON-CITY-NevadaUPDATE-Blue-Wo-143074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL SUN POOLS - BLUE WORLD POOLS

I am finghting

AUTHOR: Tinafox - (U.S.A.)

I did cancel my contract within the 3 days by certified mail. I have now found out just 2 days ago that this company has a lien against my home! But guess what I talked to the TX attorney general whom has told me how to handle the bogas lien they have on my home. He also said that in the state of TX it is illeagal to file a bogas lien and is punishable by JAIL TIME so when I have the lien removed I can file criminal charges if I wish to.