Complaint Review: GLOBAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: ESOR — local Other United States of America
GLOBAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONS
20 Craig Road Montvale, New Jersey United States of America

GLOBAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONS My husband and I tried to contact company without success, today we went to the office, its deserted, furniture gone! Montvale, New Jersey

My husband and I have been trying to contact the 2 agents that we did business with in August. We left messages with the answering service who kept telling us that the office is open on Saturdays until 4 pm. My husband went there at 3pm on a Saturday, and no one was present, the office was closed. He tried several times to call the cell phones of the 2 agents that we signed contracts with, but no response, the voice mail remained but the mail box was full. Today we decided to go to the office at around 12noon, when we entered the parking lot it was deserted, we decided to try the doors, they were open, we went inside and the beautiful front lobby that we sat in last August was now stripped of its logos, paintings and comfortable furniture. In fact the entire building was stripped of ALL furniture, computers and printers piled in one room. The parking lot had dumpster with what seemed to contain furniture covered in plastic, piled inside them. We decided to return to our car and call the phone number again. The answering service confidently told us that the office will be open today until 4pm, we told her where we were and what we observed. Her response was; ''thats strange, are you sure?'' We then tried to call the 2 agents that told us that we could call them anytime, the cell phone number rang and the voice mail made introductions, but the mailbox was full and we were not able to leave a message. The entire thing reeks of fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-TRAVEL-SOLUTIONS/Montvale-New-Jersey-07645/GLOBAL-TRAVEL-SOLUTIONS-My-husband-and-I-tried-to-contact-company-without-success-today-834016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONS