Complaint Review: GLOBAL VISAS DUBAI

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: ZeeZee — New York
GLOBAL VISAS DUBAI
Nationwide United Arab Emirates

GLOBAL VISAS DUBAI Global Visas Worldwide Fake promise of work placement Dubai United Arab Emirates

I opt for migration services through this company and just because they seems too large I thought they are credible enough, but right at this point and after researching about this company they are all just conjuncted into a scam.

First of, they are using VOIP numbers and they are associated with different call centers then they will do the telemarketing and will keep on following up and will make you believable promises.

When they have assessed me, they said that I am not eligible for the skilled workers migration program so I cannot just have my papers processed as an Immigrant so they suggested a work permit program through work placement and this will cost me $3000---in cold cash and not in installment.

So after the initial procedure of interviewing on the phone etc etc and make all the reassurance that after six months definitely I will have a job and blah blah and asked for the entire payment of $3000 they said that they would start the processing after 20 days.

I waited till the holidays were over and they had a lot of prematured excuses and the account manager that is assigned to me is always on leave and couldn't really get contacted.

They recreated a text based CV of mine which the details were wrong and I have correct it. Afterwards, the procedure of getting me a job started after a month and half.

When it started, at first I just ignored that maybe online application is part of it so I waited patiently. But then after a few months, they only made online applications through seek.com and that's all there is. Which is, it's not even paid--it's a free jobsite for all. Compare to what they have promised to advertise my CV in canada and wait for an employer to pick up my qualifications and get through the process of getting the job, plus mediating and arranging the online or phone interview----this is what they have promised before making the payment. Now afterwards, the account manager said "No, it will be between you and your potential employer to make the arrangement for the interview and you will only update us once you signed the contract" I was like really? this is not what you promised during the time you are trying to sell out your service.

I still waited out patiently and up to this minute they are still sending me out stupid job links from the net which is, there's nothing really special to it, even me can search more effort into it instead of sticking with seek.com and the rest they will have to copy paste the links and send it to me to apply it myself. How logical is that?

So I reverted back to the account manager and I said, really this is what I have paid for? This is purely a scam?! I should've just saved the $3000 and searched for the linked myself which most of the links that you applying me to are not really credible and were clearly looking for the partime or canada based already!?

and I can do this myself? I can apply to all these links by sitting in a day and facing my computer and I still have my $3000 with me!? this is so absurd and the most nonsense service I ever had! and they will push me into applying for the links that they gave me and if I delayed applying for those it will also delay my chances of getting a job.

As in really? online application? Monster.com, linkedin and other jobsites that is more credible and has more legit job placements are wider than this, why are they opting for an open jobsearch engine?

What did I really paid them for? Plus in case I got an employer I would need to pay them another $3000 for the migration processing.

It's time to put a stop to this company's scheming. This is purely insane and money milking to think nowadays, you cannot just stumple upon $3000 anywhere. We worked hard for it and all they do is dupe us into getting a job.

I want my full money back and they said they don't do refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-VISAS-DUBAI/nationwide/GLOBAL-VISAS-DUBAI-Global-Visas-Worldwide-Fake-promise-of-work-placement-DubainbspUnite-1070497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL VISAS DUBAI