Complaint Review: GLOBAL VISAS

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By:Scotland Other
GLOBAL VISAS
Great Tower Street London, United Kingdom

GLOBAL VISAS Global Visa contacted me to refund my money and took my bank details but instead of that they took out money from my account. London United Kingdom

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: global visa rip off

*Consumer Comment: i can help you with a witness statement

*Consumer Comment: lets unite and approach court

Global Visa contacted me on my enquiry to HSMP application and they called me up several times to mention that I am eligible for it where as when I paid the amount and contacted the case workers they told that I am not eligible.

I have a proof that I clearly told Global Visas ,I am not sure about my application but one agent contacted me and told you pay the money our company will take care of everything. So initially I paid 350 GBP then the case workers confirmed that I am not at all eligible, so when I asked Global Visas to return the money they took all my card details for refunding but finally without informing me deducted the money from my account.

I wrote several mails to their complaints department but no body responded. Can anybody please help me out.

Roony
Scotland
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2008 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-VISAS/London-/GLOBAL-VISAS-Global-Visa-contacted-me-to-refund-my-money-and-took-my-bank-details-but-inst-372752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL VISAS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

global visa rip off

AUTHOR: mick - (United Kingdom)

ihi i have been riped of by thease c@nts and now on my way to court but i need your help can you please supply a withnesss statement as i can provide one back

i can help you with a witness statement

AUTHOR: Boxergirl202 - (USA)

I can help you with a witness statement if you want to go to court against global visas as I had problems with them, they promised me a visa I am not elligible for, they took my money and they stopped answering calls .

contact me on (((Redacted)))

once they take your credit card details and get you to sign a contract even for a visa you are not elligible for they compltely dissapear

lets unite and approach court

AUTHOR: lolohalo - (United States of America)

Hi Roony,

I am a resident of Scotland(Edinburgh) and i have the same experience with Global visas i paid 700 and they made a promise that no visa no fee, they will refund my money if did not get the visa.

Because of their poor advice i was not able to get the visa and my visa was refused and its been ten months now that i am trying to get in touch and get my money back but they wont hear a thing.

I am going to court against Global Visas and was wondering if you could give me witness statement so that i can use this in the court of law or contact me thru this site that will be very helpful.

I really hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,