Gods

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2002

• Reported By:Marion IN
GLOBALINX-AKA ORION TECK
MCLEAN, Virginia U.S.A.

GLOBALINX AKA ORION TECK lied to then stole from my privacey invaded stole my money from my account false promises then Ripped-off consumer fraud ripoff MCLEAN Virginia

I'm a Cancer patient i was sent an e-mail stateing to receive a FREE phone card so I singned up for it so it would be cheaper and be easier to talk to my mom from Poland and it said it was FREE.

It was two month later that I was going threw my bills that I noticed an amount of $54.90 that was withdrawn
from my account without my knowledge or consent of this transaction I felt robbed and Invaded that someone would offer an item FREE then somehow steel from your account and don't even care,

So I then looked on the computer and found Rioffreport.com to help me let pepole know about the fraudulent, thievery and missleading conduct of GLOBALINX-AKA ORION TECK and in hopeing that all pepole will take a stand and take back what was theres and showing to all who try to scam, steal, lie and committ fraudulent acts will be delt with according to the "Consumeres Rights" Bureau and the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission Bureau that you can't get away with with theft and fraud.

Matthew
Marion, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2002 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBALINX-AKA-ORION-TECK/MCLEAN-Virginia/GLOBALINX-AKA-ORION-TECK-lied-to-then-stole-from-my-privacey-invaded-stole-my-money-from-m-27921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBALINX-AKA ORION TECK