Complaint Review: GLOBALINX Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, October 15, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 15, 2002

• Reported By:San Diego CA
GLOBALINX Corp.
GLOBALINX Corp.,1483 Chain Bridge Rd., Ste 301, McLean, VA 22101 800-380-6872 McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Globalinx Corp. THIEVES got my credit number charged my account twice in June & July $104.85 that I know of ripoff McLean Virginia

While browsing my credit card statement I notice a charge from GLOBALINX MCLEAN VA and had no idea what is was. I keep a copy of anything I order from the internet and found nothing in my file from this company. I decided to do a search on the internet and that is where I found both the company and the ripoff report webpage. It was a shocking discovery! Of course, I called my credit card company but must call back tomorrow during business hours to deal with this; therefore, I do not know if I will be credited back this amount or not.

It has taught me a good lesson ~ to read my statements CAREFULLY.... These charges date back to June and July, 2002.

Beverly
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2002 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBALINX-Corp/McLean-Virginia-22101/Globalinx-Corp-THIEVES-got-my-credit-number-charged-my-account-twice-in-June-July-104-32651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBALINX Corp.