Complaint Review: GLOBALINX OR GLOBAL-PHONELINX

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2003

• Reported By:Sunnyside New York
GLOBALINX OR GLOBAL-PHONELINX
McLean, VA Internet U.S.A.

GLOBALINX PHONELINX ripoff scam con artists Internet Worldwide

In September,I noticed three strange Globalinx and Phonelinx charges on my credit card worth up to $159.95, called customer service to report and was told that since I hadn't used any minutes they would give me back my money but they never did.

I purchased an item at GlobalComputer.com and a pop-up window came up saying a had free services of Globalinx and i closed the window. I have tried to call back the number and have stayed on hold for up to 2 hours, finally a lady answered and said if I had already filed a report I will be receiving a refund soon.

Charging people who had clicked an internet add, should recieve a full refund...

Carlos
Sunnyside, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2003 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBALINX-OR-GLOBAL-PHONELINX/internet/GLOBALINX-PHONELINX-ripoff-scam-con-artists-Internet-Worldwide-46102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBALINX OR GLOBAL-PHONELINX