Complaint Review: GLOBALINX

• Updated: Sun, May 18, 2014

• Reported By: janis — ROYSE CITY Texas
GLOBALINX
275 Kenneth Drive Rochester, New York USA

GLOBALINX deducting money out of my bank account without Authorization Rochester New York

I HAD A REP FROM A COMPANY NAME 5 LINX..........TO MY UNDERSTANDING THIS REP HAS GIVING UN CONSENT AUGHORIZATION FOR THEM TO CHARGE ME FOR SERVICES I HAVE NEVER HAD IN MY HOME (INTERNET AND PHONE SERVICE).....WITH MY CREDIT CARD..............WHEN I STARTED MONITORING MY BANK ACCOUNT,,,,THAT IS WHEN I SAW THE DEDUCTION FROM 5LINX AND ALSO FROM THIS COMPANY GLOBALINX WHICH I HAD NOT HEARD OF......I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THIS COMPANY HAD CONNECTIONS WITH 5LINX UNTIL I FINALLY GOT SOMEONE FROM 5 LINX TO SPEAK WITH ME......THAT IS WHEN I LEARNED THAT THIS REP STATED THAT I AGREED FOR SERVICES........WHICH #1....I LIVE WITH A FAMILY THAT A PHONE NOR INTERNET IS ALLOWED.  #2.....I HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOT.....SO I DON'T USE THAT ACCOUNT.....****THERE IS NO MONEY GOING INTO IT***THE REP WAS AWARE OF MY FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES........THESE DEDUCTIONS FROM THESE COMPANIES *5LINX AND GLOBALINX* ARE BEING FRAUDULENT BY TAKING MONEY FROM THAT ACCOUNT AND CAUSING ME GRIEF WITH OVER 200.00 OF INSUFFICIENT FUNDS..........I HAD TO CLOSE THAT ACCOUNT DOWN AND FILE A FRAUD COMPLAINT......WHEN I SPOKE TO A CUSTOMER REP AT 5LINX SHE TOLD ME THAT IT MY PROBLEM......BECAUSE THE REP STATED THAT I AGREED AND SIGN SOMETHING..............I SAID I AGREED TO NOT A DANG THING AND AS FAR AS SIGNING ANY DOCUMENTATIONS I WANT PROOF OF MY SIGNATURE.......I TOLD HER WHY WOULD I AGREE TO SOMEHTING I CAN'T AFFORD (NO JOB) AND CAN'T USE IN THE HOME WHERE I LIVE. I AM NOT THAT STUPID..........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2014 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBALINX/Rochester-New-York-14623/GLOBALINX-deducting-money-out-of-my-bank-account-without-Authorization-Rochester-New-York-1147760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBALINX