Complaint Review: GLOBALREPLICA - AFTER HOURS

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:MIAMI Florida
GLOBALREPLICA - AFTER HOURS
175 LAFAYETTE ST NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

GLOBALREPLICA - AFTER HOURS, I HAVE PURCHASED 2 REPLICA ROLEX WATCHES, I AM BEING SCAMMED I AM BEING SCAMMED NEW YORK New York

*Author of original report: send me 2 swiss 18kt same model

ok, i am maximo **** , i am a 51 years old military from dominican republic.(caribbean) i was searching the web to see a good store to buy 2 rolex replicas. ok, i saw global replica i think was in replica insider and also was the only company that offers 2 years warranty.

ok, perfec everything i called the store first i talk to a guy named neiky, and i explain him i need 2 replicas if they can sent it here by ups, day before i receive a call from a salesman named Vince, he told me i call you back, let me see what we can do", ok then he called me back or i called him,

i tell him the model of the 2 rolex daytona i want, he ask me dont you have any adress in USA i say yes, it is my courier company where i receive everything and they sent here the next day, he said ok max, the price will be 400 each, i ask him, get me a better price because they are 2, and also can they be there tomorrow? he says yes overnight cost you 27.00 us per watch if you want them in 2 separates envelopes.

i said is ok with me, abd he says when the deiver gets there send me a money order of 427.00 each. perfect, i paid here to my courier company and they got the money orders in miami. in the first shipment i just receiv one watch, italian? with the crown damaged and some scratches in the bracelet,

i call to tell i just receive one, mr vince says perfect we will send the other one, when i receive the second one here in my country feb 22 SURPRISE A CHINESE YELLOW PAINT WATCH, sirs i paid arounf 400 us of custom taxes here more the watches cost, i just want a fast solution for this , i am tired living messages to call me to my 2 numbers and nothing.

ALSO THE SECOND ONE DITN BRINGS ONE OF THE SMALL NEEDLES OF THE SMALL CIRCUNFERENCES, SIRS I JUST WANT TO SOLVE THIS THE better way for both, but know sending it there my costs each will be over 1,300 us per watch, please help me on this , we have to stop this kind of things, anything please call me (((phone numbers redacted)))

both sales where know in feb 19 and 20, and the tracjing number of the first one by fedex is 863217279062 and the store account number with fedex is313262006 . ( something strange that i saw in the purchase , he (vince) told me to make the money order payable to AFTER HOURS not to GLOBALREPLICA, and i do it that way. please stop this kind of things.

Maximo
MIAMI, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBALREPLICA-AFTER-HOURS/NEW-YORK-New-York-10013/GLOBALREPLICA-AFTER-HOURS-I-HAVE-PURCHASED-2-REPLICA-ROLEX-WATCHES-I-AM-BEING-SCAMMED-313661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBALREPLICA - AFTER HOURS

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Maximo - (U.S.A.)

PLEASE CALL THE POLICE, YOU ARE A SERIOUS COMPANY, OR ME AS A MILITARY WILL SEND INTERPOL THERE.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Maximo - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Maximo - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Maximo - (U.S.A.)

send me 2 swiss 18kt same model