Complaint Review: GLOW.COM, GLOW

• Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: Cynthia — Tampa Florida USA
GLOW.COM, GLOW
unknown Internet United States of America

GLOW.COM, GLOW Glow.com,glow.com,glow Offers free trial(s) and membership to beauty club...charges CC outrageous prices!! Internet

I had noticed an offer from glow.com on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/RAWBeautyTeam?v=app_2347471856) ,after reading about the product, I became interested...I would later search for the product information, where I navigated to a site for a free trial of RAW Natural Beauty products. (http://raw.glow.com/dms1086/?s_kwcid=TC-6869-2832228487-b-305998490). I would only pay 4.95 for the s & h. I did read the fine print in the terms and conditions, before I accepted the offer, in fact, I copied and printed this to attach to my CC statement. this did state ,that if the product were not returned ,or that I had not ended the trial period within 30 days, I would automatically be enrolled in the Beauty Lounge club, at a discounted price. however, per the statement on facebook (see above link) Customers receive free membership to glow Beauty Lounge with any RAW Beauty free trial. so I had nothing to lose, right ??  it also states, Beauty Lounge will also give customer access to a personal concierge center where customers can manage their accounts, track orders and customize auto- refills.this 'Beauty Lounge' is a club that, basically sends out samples of new products on a reoccuring basis.I did receive my product, and it is a TRIAL size...I did not cancel the product because I did like it, However, not even 20 some days later ( okay, later on, but not 30 days) I noticed a charge to my CC in the amount of 90.00!! I attempted to log in to my Beauty Lounge account, and it stated it did not have my email add. so I then tried to create one...this would continuously state "that my email address and password do not match" ??? okay..so I attempt to email them. (service@glow.com.) guess what, this account does not exist, it was bounced back to my inbox...figures. I finally send an online request via their website. I was told that I was automatically enrolled into the program, and that another shipment was sent...so I wait..this was nearly two weeks ago..and no shipment has ever arrived!! I asked for the charges to be removed from my card, and i had been told that they cannot refund, but I will no longer be charged and my membership will be removed...  I am going to contine to demand a refund, if they continue to refuse, I suppose I will have to dispute this with my CC Company... do not trust this company..total rip off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOWCOM-GLOW/internet/GLOWCOM-GLOW-Glowcomglowcomglow-Offers-free-trials-and-membership-to-beauty-club-523459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOW.COM, GLOW