Sheets

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: energy_007 — Dublin Other
GLS Ireland
Unit 1 Stadium Business Park Ballycoolin Road Dublin, Other Ireland

GLS Ireland General Logistics Systems Ireland Ltd GLS Ireland - Failed parcel delivery promises and poor service Dublin Ireland

Have ordered parcel delivery to UK, have paid in full all charges and have paid extra money for the parcel collection as I don't have a time to go to the parcel shop to drop it off. It was Tuesday afternoon. 2 days nobody collected my item, so I decided to call to Dublin department for explanations why it takes so long... Woman on the phone promised to ask the driver and to call me back, but she never did. Next day again I have called to the office, but again I just got only promises - 'the driver will collect it today (Friday)'. All day we was at home and we was waiting for collection agent/driver. At the end of the day I got missed call and when I called back, there was delivery guy who said that was ringing me for collection, but due to missed call he have skipped the house and got back to garage and promised to collect on Monday early in the morning. What??? Who gives you the right to skip the house if it was clearly said - WE ARE AT HOME AND WAITING!!!! FU**ING promises. Monday morning I called to delivery guy, who was suppose to collect my parcel, and he told me that he is busy and will try to collect later afternoon. Well, again I was waiting all day for collection agent/driver. At the end of the day I called him again (at 18pm), but suddenly he told me that he is already at home and will in 30minutes. After half an hour I called to him to check, but cheeky *** have his phone off. Tried to call to Dublin office, but it was off the office hours.
I am so angry about such poor service, and seems like GLS Ireland office doesn't care if the driver is skipping the route and do shortcuts to get back home early. So now I'm waiting whole week to have my parcel collected and delivered. It would be a million times faster to drop off that parcel to the parcel shop. They are only interested to get the money and doesn't care about their customers and keep the happy, especially now, on Christmas Eve.
I will never deal with this company again, poor service and seems like nobody takes responsibility for customer complaints. I'm taking this story to Small Claims Court (Ireland).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLS-Ireland/Dublin-Other/GLS-Ireland-General-Logistics-Systems-Ireland-Ltd-GLS-Ireland-Failed-parcel-delivery-pr-1109440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLS Ireland